Test and Trace require us to have a deep-clean done before reopening and we had arranged for a specialist company do this on Tuesday morning. Unfortunately they have now told us the soonest that they can do this is Wednesday. We have made the decision to delay opening until Thursday.

We understand this is frustrating and we are doing our best to make sure when we re open it is safely. We hope you understand.

%d bloggers like this: